J&K Cabinetry Dealer For Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler AZ.
We selected J&K Cabinetry in Phoenix as our primary kitchen and bath cabinets and vanities supplier. Our relationship with J&K Cabinetry spans 4 years of designing and installing a variety of kitchen and bath remodels and renovations using J&K Cabinetry.
Our typical lead times for design through installation range from 7 to 10 business days, add countertops (At Cost), and your kitchen could be completed in as little as 3 weeks. Our sister company, Desert Sky Surfaces, housed in the same building, provides us with turn-key custom design, fabrication and installation of virtually every imaginable hard surface material for both commercial and residential countertops. Desert Sky Surfaces works with a variety of Top Tier Granite, Marble, Quartz, Travertine and other material suppliers as well as many Name Brand manufacturers of engineered countertop materials. Our customers go to the supplier and pick out their slabs and buy direct at our cost. That’s a significant savings.
The top 10 J&K Cabinetry Standard Features others charge for:
We offer 9 durable furniture grade finishes in the most popular colors, with four full overlay door styles to select from.
All J&K cabinets offer 10 standard features others sell as options
1. A full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick solid maple doors
2. 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges with soft close standard
3. Pre-drilled fully adjustable 3/4″ shelves with metal shelf pegs
4. 5/8″ thick cabinet grade all plywood sides, both sides are finished with matching stain.
5. Dovetail drawers with solid wood sides
6. Full extension under mounted soft close metal drawer glides
7. Sink base “Tip Out” drawer(s) with convenient utility tray for storage.
8. 1/2″ thick all plywood box construction.
9. Metal bracket corner reinforcements in all base cabinets for maximum durability.
10. Furniture grade finishes from the global leader in durable sustainable paints, coatings and stains, Akzo Noble.
10 Stock Kitchen & Bath cabinets & Vanities Styles & Finishes